Join the Chefs' Table Society in our work to support and connect British Columbia's restaurant industry and the people that make it great. Partners are businesses and organizations that supply BC's chefs with the tools, knowledge and ingredients that define our regions culinary culture and style.
What exactly is a partner?
Chefs' Table Approved partners are organizations that:
- Operate in British Columbia or offer restaurant related products in British Columbia
- Registered one to all of the owner and management teams as active members of the Chefs' Table Society
- Demonstrate commitment to sustainability and green initiatives
- Sponsor at least 2 Society initiatives per calendar year
- Are carefully reviewed and approved by the Chefs' Table Society board
How can partners help?
- Sponsor a scholarship or bursary
- Sponsor Chefs' Table Society events
- Support the Chefs' Table Society Legacy Library
- Offer exclusive perks for card-carrying Society members
What benefits do partners enjoy?
- Active endorsement of organization by Chefs' Table Society board to its members and public audiences
- Preferred placement of ads and news releases on Society website and related channels
- Customizable partner profile: present yourself to our members on a dedicated Partner page
- "Chefs' Table Approved Partner" branding available for storefronts, websites, and marketing material