Members of the Chefs' Table Society get exclusive invitations to member events and access to a private, online community to connect with other Chefs. Connect and learn with a large and ever-growing group of dedicated, passionate people in the restaurant industry.
Membership is accepted on an individual basis and membership dues are paid annually. Anyone wishing to support the Chefs' Table Society may join, whether you are a chef or a friend of the industry.
Become a Chef Member
Chefs are people that:
- Currently work full-time or part-time in British Columbia as a cook, chef, or culinary instructor -or-
- Are currently enrolled in an accredited culinary school in British Columbia -or-
- Are a retired chef that has previously worked in British Columbia or currently resides in British Columbia
As a Chef member, you will be the first to enjoy our exclusive Members’ Area.
More benefits coming your way:
- Invitation only chef-member events hosted by the Chefs' Table Society each year
- Chefs-only online community for peer support
- Chefs-only invites, field trips, and opportunities from Chefs' Table Society partners
- Resource directory curated by the Society board and Chef member peers
- Membership card providing industry discounts and perks from Society partners
- Candidacy to receive financial scholarships, event grants, or team funding from the Society and our Partners
Support our Chefs
All other individuals are invited to join the Chefs' Table Society as Supporters.
- Discounts or priority access to Chefs' Table Society events
- Opportunity to follow your favourite Chef members and interact with them in person or online
- Membership card providing Supporter discounts and perks from Society partners