On Tuesday, September 25, the Chefs' Table Society of British Columbia will hold their Annual General Meeting, with an olive oil tasting to kick off the event at 3:30pm. The AGM will be held at the Pacific Institute of Culinary Arts and will inform members of past and future developments.
Chefs' Table Society Annual General Meeting
Date: September 25, 2012
Time: Olive Oil Tasting at 3:30pm, Meeting at 4:00pm
Where: Pacific Institute of Culinary Arts - 1505 W 2nd Avenue, Vancouver (map)
Guests: Open to members and the general public
Belong: Become a Chef or Supporter member for $35 annually
AGM Focal Points
- Meet the current Chefs' Table Society Board, learn about our Values, and understand what our Committees are doing to enhance the culinary community
- The Society has implemented a number of changes governing Membership, Partnership, and Communication. Two of the results of these changes are the revised Chefs' Table Society brand and the new website. We'll present these changes, demo the online community, and answer your questions.
- Apply for the open Partnerships & Sponsorships Committee Chair and various committee Second Chair positions
- Sign up in person to be a Chef or Supporter member
- Meet fellow members and interact with Board and Committee representatives