Date: Tuesday, June 30, 2015
Location: Campagnolo, 1020 Main Street
Call to Order: Scott Jaeger at 14h01
Roll Call: Céline Turenne
Board Attendance: Andrea Carlson, Scott Jaeger, Danny Markowicz, Céline Turenne
Guests: Kathleen Beveridge (Town Hall Communications), John Blakeley (Pastis Restaurant)
Approval of Board Meeting Minutes from May 26, 2015
1st: Scott; 2nd: Danny
- Financial Report
- F/U on GST liability: work in progress; waiting on accountant’s paperwork to verify filing to date;
- > $50K in RBC accounts
- Membership Committee
- Emails to be sent by Céline to all lapsed members (include link and logon name to facilitate process);
- 111 members in good standing (includes PICA student volunteers from SPF)
- Sustainability/Growers/Green Initiatives Committee
- Slow Fish Dinner (Sept. 27, 2015) – Ned is planning to organize the meeting shortly to get the ball rolling!
- Buy tickets for Growing Chefs for auction at Slow Fish event (TBC)
- Marketing & Branding
- Order of chefs’ t-shirts: L, XL and XXL only – quantities sent to Robert, waiting for quote;
- Stickers picked-up; will be launched at AGM
- Spot Prawn Festival
- 10th festival planning: Ryan has tentatively agreed to chair the committee pending further developments. Committee to confirm;
- Master plan to be sent out by Céline.
- Fundraising/Scholarship Committee
- Scholarship application from KP sent to Danny;
- Danny to contact Barbara Jo to organize meeting with Scott
- Participation to Connect Oct. 18 and 19, 2015 – Céline to send another email to Samantha.
- AGM date: Monday September 28 (TBC) – board meeting – new board member wanted
- Executive Director position: job description and draft of contract given to Scott – position to be offered to Céline - to be voted on at August Board Meeting;
- Send request from Nature’s Path information to Scott
Adjournment: By: Scott Jaeger at 14h40
Next board meeting: Tuesday August 25, 2015 at 14h00
Location: Campagnolo, 1020 Main St.