The Chefs' Table Society will have an exciting year ahead. To be elected at our AGM on September 25, 2012, discover the part you could play as our next Partnerships & Sponsorships Committee Chair.
- Focus on initiatives to increase partnerships and sponsorships
- Developing strategies to identify and actively pursuing opportunities in the BC area
- Find partners to sponsor society’s events, members and organizations the society supports
- Be a Chef Member of the Chefs’ Table Society of BC in good standing as at September 25, 2012
- Have a Proxy named by the AGM (proxy must be a Chef or Supporter member in good standing)
- Committed to the position for a year: September 2012 to September 2013
- Submit application to run for position along with proxy’s name by September 21, 2012
Partnerships & Sponsorship initiatives by your committee must support at least one of the following CTS values:
- foster camaraderie among chefs, protect our food security
- promote sustainability. strive to create a legacy for our young chefs
- raise funds for local non-profits, scholarships, bursaries and the
- CTS legacy library and support local BC producers.
Board Member Code of Conduct
- Attend a minimum of 9 meetings a year. Ensure that proxy attends in your place in your absence.
- Present committee activity updates at monthly board meetings (last Tuesday of each month at 2pm)
- Organize 1 event per year, relevant to your committee’s mandates, goals and initiatives.
- Working with the society’s administrator / event coordinator to coordinate details and date of event
- Submitting event details (4 weeks prior) or news (at the time or no later than 1 week prior) that requires promotion to the marketing/branding committee
- Recruit at least 4 members per year
- Provide year end report of accomplishments and future initiatives at 2013 AGM
- Post or have a proxy/committee member post regular committee updates and news within your group page on the CTS online community page
- Name a minimum of 2 committee members/volunteers other than their proxy within a month of being elected
Chairs are accountable for all actions to be executed by their committee.